District of WondersTales To TerrifyStarShipSofaFar Fetched Fables

#94 Charlotte Perkins Gilman

Home Forums Podcast Tales To Terrify #94 Charlotte Perkins Gilman

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  eps 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

eps

“The House that Wasn’t There” Gee, this format just didn’t work for me. Because the intro stated that the host had heard the story but the recorder hadn’t worked the vocal responses from the host didn’t ring true since, so I understood, this was her 2nd hearing. Did I mis-hear the intro? It was rather like listening to Clarksworld. I looked to see if there were comments from others but didn’t see any. I would be interested in how other folks responded to the story and presentation. I know #94 was 4+ months ago but I download a lot of podcasts every couple of months and just got to this episode of TTT. Admittedly, a bit late in the day, so to speak.

/Users/eps/Desktop/photo_2.jpg

eps

# 94 The Yellow Wallpaper Just heard the 2nd half of the episode. Though I have heard and read this story previously this was for me an example of the perfect match between narrator and story. It was as though I was hearing it for the first time. Quite a treat.

/Users/eps/Desktop/photo_2.jpg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments

Comments are closed.