District of WondersTales To TerrifyProtecting Project PulpCrime City CentralStarShipSofa

Meta-Tagging up the wazoo

Home Forums Podcast Meta-Tagging up the wazoo

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LarrySantoro 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LarrySantoro

Just spent about an hour meta-tagging the SantoroReads.com website. By the way, I’ve posted about 2,500 words of the 10,000 word story that provides the title for the upcoming collection “Drink for the Thirst to Come.” I hope some of you will stop by. Go to the site, click on Writing then choose, “Drink for the Thirst to Come.”

Oh hell…just go here… http://www.santororeads.com/Site/Writing/Entries/2010/3/28_From_DRINK_FOR_THE_THIRST_TO_COME.html

Josh
    Keymaster

Whoa, you’ve been busy!

LarrySantoro

As has my one-to-one ‘consultant’ at the Apple store. By the way, there were people already milling about on Thursday eve in advance of today’s (Saturday’s) release of the non-G3 unfortunately-named but Boing-Boing-approved iPad.

LarrySantoro

No, seriously. Go to the site. Read the segment from “Drink for the Thirst to Come.” Let me know what you think. PM me or drop the note here if you like.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments

Comments are closed.