District of WondersTales To TerrifyStarShipSofaFar Fetched Fables

Sea Creature Art Work

Home Forums Podcast Tales To Terrify Sea Creature Art Work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Old Man Parker 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Aloha Terror Tribe!

It’s all about timing, I guess. Right after hearing on podcast #61 about “Tales to Terrify”s need for new art on the site, I was putting the last brush strokes on a painting of a monster! Hey, this painting that might fill in nicely till Skeet’s hand is back making art…so when Larry said; “close your eyes, and when you open them maybe something new and horrid WILL be on the wall…” I Had to submit! …now open yer eyes… and, what do you know? There it is! Hope you dig it. There’s a big story behind it, and Larry might tell you about it in the next pod cast.

Anyways, I am thrilled to help that dark wish for something new & horrid come true. Thanks again Larry for letting me add my own dark art to the nook.

Big aloha- Old Man Parker

Wow! I knew if I could get Lawrence Santoro to read that review of my art by Jimmy Vargas… that it’d … well…  it RAWKED! Thank you so much!

LarrySantoro

I’m glad you enjoyed the reading, Brad. Any time.

Mista’ Santoro,

Thanks. I’ve had the luck to have art shows at really wonderful galleries that are important to the “Art Scene” of “Low-Brow Art”, (or Tiki-Art), which is my area of work. As excited and proud as I am to be in these galleries, I’m just as excited to have my work hanging in the District of Wonders -(and especially the nook) and right now, I’m so lucky to have hogged up HALF of whole District…. (!) Really a great joy, – one of the best things about being an artist is sharing it with people who dig it. I look forward greatly to submitting work again sometime further along our long dark road.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments

Comments are closed.