District of WondersTales To TerrifyStarShipSofaFar Fetched Fables

Tales to Terrify Show No. 51 Thomas Smith

Home Forums Podcast Tales To Terrify Tales to Terrify Show No. 51 Thomas Smith

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LarrySantoro 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LarrySantoro

Tales to Terrify Show No 51 Thomas Smith

Coming Up:

Good evening 0:00:41

Auld Lang Syne 0:05:10

The Heart Is a Determined Hunter by Thomas Smith 08:08:04

Narrated by Drake Vaughn

Mahler Faces Trans-Dimensional Terror 0:36:24

The Fence at Yard’s End 0:41:21

Pleasant dreams 0:43:10

NOTE: Tales to Terrify is nominated for Podcast of the Year in the British “This Is Horror” awards lists. If you’d care to vote for us, you have until 12:01 a.m. GMT on Friday, January 4, 2013. Go to: http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/awards/ and follow the instructions.

MDominic

A splendid show.  Excellent ghost story, reminiscent of “The Shining” in some ways, but with less of a heavy hand.

May I say I am very much enjoying the the incidental music you’ve been using lately?  It is unobtrusive, but just present enough to help build the mood.  Well done.

As a suggestion for the new year, and totally on a tangent from this episode…it occurs to me that of all the authors whose work I’ve heard podcast (and there have been many), I’ve never once heard a reading of a story by one of my personal favorites, Brian Lumley.  Is there any chance of getting a piece of work by the Necroscopic one on TTT?

Looking forward to many more episodes…and a plentitude of unpleasant dreams.

LarrySantoro

MDominic…thank you for the note. Delighted you enjoyed this show–I liked it, m’self. Course, I usually do. You like the musical variations? Yes. Alas, I don’t think we can keep up with it. That was me spending time, finding, cutting, fussing, getting permission more or less…et al. It takes more time than I have so, pretty soon, we’ll be back to our standard intros and outro themes, the which we own. A little bit of the old inandout takes a lot of fussing to post.

Our stories are from people who let us use them and people who are too long dead to care. So…we shall petition Mr. Lumley and see what he says. I ran into him at a World Fantasy Con a few years ago and he was not too interested in allowing the StarShip have anything of his. But it won’t hurt to have another go.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments

Comments are closed.