District of WondersTales To TerrifyProtecting Project PulpCrime City CentralStarShipSofa

Welcome To District of Wonders

Home Forums On the Sofa Welcome To District of Wonders

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ahs 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Please pop over and have a look at the fantastic site designed by our very own Josh. Art was done by the amazing Ben Wootten and video put together by that man of mystery Kenny Park. http://www.districtofwonders.com

expatpaul

That looks fantastic! And props to Ben Wootten for the gorgeous artwork.

Now I will just have to lengthen my commute so that I can keep up with it all ;)

NickPheas

Looks pretty. One thing I’m slightly surprised not to see (yet?) is moving the forums to be under the DoW banner, or even a link to them from the DoW page.

All in good time Nick – we are slightly frazzled here at Sofa HQ just getting it out! We have plans for moulding all together but please….. anyone…. if you have some good ideas. Shout up and let us know – there might be something we have missed that’s a really neat idea.

Looking forward to seeing how the District of Wonders develops. The artwork is stunning – Any chance of a Print being made available for sale in the shop?

Time to get back to reading…

ahs

Congrats! The artwork is amazing. Just gorgeous.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments

Comments are closed.