District of WondersTales To TerrifyStarShipSofaFar Fetched Fables

StarShipSofa No 417 Bonnie Jo Stufflebeam

Home Forums Podcast StarShipSofa No 417 Bonnie Jo Stufflebeam

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeremy Szal 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Coming Up…

Interview: Nathaniel Calhoun

Main Fiction: “The Damaged” by Bonnie Jo Stufflebeam

Originally published in Interzone.

Bonnie Jo Stufflebeam’s fiction has appeared in magazines such as Clarkesworld, Lightspeed, and Beneath Ceaseless Skies. She lives in Texas with her partner and two literarily-named cats: Gimli and Don Quixote. She holds an MFA in Creative Writing from the University of Southern Maine’s Stonecoast program and curates the annual Art & Words Show in Fort Worth. You can visit her on Twitter @BonnieJoStuffle or through her website: http://www.bonniejostufflebeam.com.

Narrated by Katherine Inskip

Katherine weighs galaxies for a living, and builds worlds in her spare time. She is addicted to chocolate and Japanese logic puzzles.

Click Here to Subscribe to Newsletter

Jeremy Szal

I picked this story from the slush pile. It was by far one of my favourites. Very dark imagery but also poetic and beautiful and raw. The “low-fi” aesthetic reminded me very much of Black Mirror and it’s emphasis on the human aspect of technology. Really glad to see it aired.

We’d really like to know what everyone else thinks of it! Be honest! You guys matter and we want to know if you liked or disliked the stories we put out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments

Comments are closed.